Boenning & Scattergood Downgrades Gorman-Rupp (GRC) to Neutral
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Boenning & Scattergood downgraded Gorman-Rupp (NYSE: GRC) from Buy to Neutral. The downgrade was tied to valuation.
Shares of Gorman-Rupp closed at $28.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Principal Financial Group (PFG) to Neutral, Outperformance Unlikely to Continue
- Stifel Canada Downgrades Montage Gold Corp (MAU:CN) (MAUTF) to Buy
- UBS Downgrades Mr Price Group Ltd (MRP:SJ) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Related EntitiesBoenning & Scattergood
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!