Bernstein Downgrades CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (CEO) to Market Perform
- Apple, healthcare stocks help Wall Street shrug off Delta worries
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Oil extends losses in volatile trade as Delta variant angst spreads
- Clorox (CLX) Falls Sharply as COVID-19 Demand Wanes
- Dollar steadies as markets weigh economic risks, central bank moves
Bernstein analyst Neil Beveridge downgraded CNOOC Ltd. (883:HK) (NYSE: CEO) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of HK$0.00.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Hartalega (HART:MK) (HHBHF) to Underperform (4)
- TELUS Corp. (T:CN) (TU) PT Raised to Cdn$30 at CIBC
- Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14 at CIBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!