Barrington Research Downgrades New Media Investment Group (NEWM) to Market Perform
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Barrington Research downgraded New Media Investment Group (NYSE: NEWM) from Outperform to Market Perform.
Shares of New Media Investment Group closed at $16.30 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Societe Generale Downgrades Norilsk Nickel (MNOD:LI) (NILSY) to Hold
- Citi Downgrades StoneCo Ltd. (STNE) to Neutral
- Macquarie Downgrades Pidilite Industries Ltd (PIDI:IN) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!