Barclays Downgrades TELUS Corporation (TU) to Equalweight
- Nasdaq ends down as investors eye Black Friday sales, China infections
- Apple (AAPL) could see a $6B hole in FQ1 iPhone revenue due to Foxconn troubles - analyst
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) slips on report FTC likely to oppose $69B Microsoft (MSFT) deal
- Manchester United (MANU) shares jump again on Saudi interest
- Bitcoin (BTC) price struggles to rebound as Binance launches $1 billion recovery fund
Barclays analyst Philip Huang downgraded TELUS Corporation (NYSE: TU) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of $26.00.
Shares of TELUS Corporation closed at $24.45 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited (JCNC:SP) (JCYGY) to Underperform (4)
- JPMorgan Downgrades Gail India Ltd. (GAIL:IN) (GAILF) to Neutral
- Generac Holdings (GNRC) downgraded at Generac on supply chain challenges
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!