Barclays Downgrades Dril-Quip (DRQ) to Underweight
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4; Fed maintains Treasury, MBS purchases but says moderation in pace may 'soon be warranted'
- Wall St extends gains following Fed statement
- Toast (TOST) IPO Opens Up 63%, Pushing Valuation to Nearly $33B
- Facebook (FB) Shares Hit After Warning on Impact of Apple's (AAPL) Privacy Changes
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
Barclays analyst J David Anderson downgraded Dril-Quip (NYSE: DRQ) from Equalweight to Underweight with a price target of $27.00.
Shares of Dril-Quip closed at $37.05 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades AC Energy Corp (ACEN:PM) to Underperform
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades RE/MAX Holdings (RMAX) to Equalweight
- MoffettNathanson Downgrades DXC Technology (DXC) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!