Barclays Downgrades Dixons Carphone PLC (DC:LN) (DSITF) to Equalweight
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
Barclays downgraded Dixons Carphone PLC (DC:LN) (OTC: DSITF) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of GBP1.45 (from GBP1.45).
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan Downgrades Suruga Bank Ltd (8358:JP) (SRGBF) to Underweight
- Surge Energy (SGY:CN) (ZPTAF) PT Raised to Cdn$1.25 at Canaccord Genuity
- Vermilion Energy (VET:CN) (VET) PT Raised to Cdn$13.50 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!