Barclays Downgrades Dixons Carphone PLC (DC:LN) (DSITF) to Equalweight
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Barclays downgraded Dixons Carphone PLC (DC:LN) (OTC: DSITF) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of GBP1.45 (from GBP1.45).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- UPDATE: Evercore ISI Downgrades Pinterest Inc (PINS) to In Line
- DSV A/S (DSV:DC) (DSDVY) PT Raised to DKK1,650 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!