Barclays Downgrades B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (BMRRY) to Equalweight
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Barclays analyst James Anstead downgraded B&M European Value Retail SA (BME:LN) (OTC: BMRRY) from Overweight to Equalweight with a price target of GBP5.50 (from GBP5.50).
You May Also Be Interested In
- CLSA Downgrades Globetronics Technology BHD (GTB:MK) (GBTKF) to Underperform (4)
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Underperform
- BHP (BHP:LN) (BHP) PT Raised to GBP25.20 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!