Baird Downgrades Zurn Water Solutions (ZWS) to Neutral
- Wall Street regains some ground with help from easing virus fears
- Digital World Acquisition Corp. (DWAC) Stock Jumps As U.S. Congressman Nunes Leaves to Head Trump Media
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- MongoDB (MDB) Stock Surges 17% Following Q3 'Beat and Raise'
Baird downgraded Zurn Water Solutions (NYSE: ZWS) from Outperform to Neutral.
Shares of Zurn Water Solutions closed at $36.68 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Downgrades New York Times (NYT) to Peerperform
- UPDATE: Daiwa Securities Downgrades Zscaler (ZS) to Underperform (4)
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Synthomer Plc (SYNT:LN) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!