BTIG Downgrades 8x8 (EGHT) to Neutral
- Wall Street ends higher, notches weekly gains as Fed meeting looms
- Intel pares losses but sheds $9 billion in value on dire outlook, dividend concerns
- Analysts rush to cut Intel (INTC) price targets following weaker than expected Q1 guidance
- Lucid Group (LCID) doubles on Saudi rumors
BTIG analyst Matthew VanVliet downgraded 8x8 (NYSE: EGHT) from Buy to Neutral.
Shares of 8x8 closed at $5.34 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades NEXTDC Ltd. (NXT:AU) (NXDCF) to Buy
- CLSA Downgrades Nomura Real Estate Holdings, Inc (3231:JP) (NMEHF) to Sell (5)
- Union Pacific cut, Norfolk Southern lifted at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!