BOCOM Int'l Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Neutal
- S&P 500, Nasdaq slide as weak economic data, dire outlooks stoke recession fears
- 'Snap Drops a Bomb': Snap (SNAP) Stock Crashes Nearly 30% on Forecast Cut, Musk-Twitter Saga to Get a 'Whole Lot More Interesting' Says Analyst
- Bill Ackman Says Fed Must Aggressively Raise Rates Now to Combat Inflation or Economy Will Collapse
- Intuit Shares Gain 3% on Q3 Earnings Beat and Raise
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/24: Wendy's Gains on Possible Peltz Deal, Nordstrom Up Following Earnings (more...)
BOCOM Int'l analyst Jingyi Zhang downgraded Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) from Buy to Neutal with a price target of $53.30.
Shares of Futu Holdings Limited closed at $53.52 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: China Renaissance Assumes Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) at Buy, 'Fast expansion in Singapore, with estimated 20% share of investing population'
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Lingyi Itech Guangdong Co (002600:CH) to Underweight
- Craig-Hallum Downgrades CynergisTek (CTEK) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!