BOCOM Int'l Downgrades Futu Holdings Limited (FUTU) to Neutal
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
BOCOM Int'l analyst Jingyi Zhang downgraded Futu Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: FUTU) from Buy to Neutal.
Shares of Futu Holdings Limited closed at $144.38 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Futu Announces Pricing of Offering of 9,500,000 American Depositary Shares
- HSBC Downgrades Volkswagen AG (VOW:GR) (VWAGY) to Hold
- Lithia Motors (LAD) PT Raised to $445 at Jefferies after Earnings Beat by $1.13