BMO Capital Downgrades First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (FQVLF) to Market Perform
- S&P 500 ends off day's lows; Powell says Fed still a ways away from rate hikes
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c, DAUs were 1.91 billion on average
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Prices at $38, Low End of Range
- PayPal (PYPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Guidance Misses
- Alphabet (GOOGL) Crushes Q2 Expectations to Send Shares Higher as Search and YouTube Excel, Attracts a New Street-High Price Target
BMO Capital analyst Jackie Przybylowski downgraded First Quantum Minerals (FM:CN) (OTC: FQVLF) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of Cdn$23.00 (from Cdn$23.00).
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Upgrades United Microelectronics Corp (2303:TT) (UMC) to Conviction Buy
- Victrex Plc. (VCT:LN) (VTXPF) PT Raised to GBP21.50 at Barclays
- HSBC Downgrades Wizz Air Holdings Plc (WIZZ:LN) (WZZZY) to Reduce
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!