BMO Capital Downgrades Essex Property Trust (ESS) to Market Perform
- Nasdaq retreats as rate hike fears cool stock rally
- Disney (DIS) Stock Gains on Disney+ Beat and Raised Prices, Earns Upgrade to Buy
- Sonos Plunges as Weak Demand Prompts Outlook Cut, Analyst Seeks to See More Stabilization in Business
- AppLovin (APP) Shares Drop After Earnings Miss, Analyst Sees Growing Risks
- Bumble (BMBL) Falls on Slashed Revenue Guidance, Q2 Results Seen as 'Solid'
BMO Capital analyst John Kim downgraded Essex Property Trust (NYSE: ESS) from Outperform to Market Perform with a price target of $320.00.
Shares of Essex Property Trust closed at $288.69 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Societe Generale Downgrades Alcon Inc. (ALC:SW) (ALC) to Hold, 'immunity to macro headwinds lessens'
- TD Securities Downgrades Element Fleet Management (EFN:CN) (ELEEF) to Hold
- UPDATE: Upstart Holdings (UPST) Guidance Highlights Near-Term Headwinds - Atlantic Equities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!