B.Riley/FBR Downgrades Volaris (VLRS) to Sell
- Wall Street ends sharply higher, led by surging Dow
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Amazon (AMZN) in Talks to Acquire Stake in Self-Driving Truck Startup Plus: Report
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- 5 Companies Set to Hike Their Dividend Over the Next Few Weeks, 3 Dividend Aristocrats
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B.Riley/FBR downgraded Volaris (NYSE: VLRS) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $0.50.
Shares of Volaris closed at $7.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Casey's General Stores (CASY) to Neutral Citing Full Valuation
- Macquarie Downgrades Venture Corporation Limited (VMS:SP) (VEMLF) to Underperform
- JPMorgan Downgrades Tobu Railway Co Ltd (9001:JP) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!