B.Riley/FBR Downgrades Volaris (VLRS) to Sell
- Wall Street falls as Amazon earnings disappoint
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
B.Riley/FBR downgraded Volaris (NYSE: VLRS) from Neutral to Sell with a price target of $0.50.
Shares of Volaris closed at $7.61 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Mondelez International (MDLZ) to Buy
- HSBC Downgrades Lancashire Holdings Ltd (LRE:LN) (LCSHF) to Hold
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades Agios Pharma (AGIO) to Sell
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDowngrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!