Atlantic Equities Downgrades Electronic Arts (EA) to Neutral
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop 2% on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
Atlantic Equities analyst Kunaal Malde downgraded Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) from Overweight to Neutral with a price target of $155.00.
Shares of Electronic Arts closed at $140.82 yesterday.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Underperform
- BofA Securities Downgrades Rocket Cos Inc. (RKT) to Neutral
- Janney Downgrades American River Bankshares (AMRB) to Neutral