Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Yum! Brands (NYSE: YUM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 11, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 28, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 27, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.6 percent.
Yum’s Board of Directors also approved a new share repurchase authorization which authorizes repurchases of up to $2 billion in shares of common stock from July 1, 2021, through December 31, 2022. The prior outstanding authorization approved in November 2019 expires on June 30, 2021. The November 2019 authorization is not expected to be fully utilized at the time of its expiration due to the temporary suspension of share repurchases in 2020 in response to the uncertainty of the impact of COVID-19.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Yum! Brands (YUM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 60% to $0.08; Approves $50M Buyback Program
- Thor Industries (THO) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- Physicians Realty Trust (DOC) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 4.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!