Yamana Gold (AUY) Declares $0.02625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Global stocks grind higher on growth hopes, oil ebbs on COVID-19 fears
- Oil losses deepen on U.S. stock build and pandemic fears
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Euro tiptoes higher ahead of ECB meeting
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Yamana Gold (NYSE: AUY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.02625 per share, or $0.105 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 14, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Yamana Gold (AUY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regions Financial (RF) Declares $0.155 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2.5B Buyback
- Dana Incorporated (DAN) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Northeast Bancorp (NBN) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.1% Yield