Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) declared a special dividend of $1.00 per share. The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2014. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
The Company has also approved new quarterly cash dividend of $1.50 per common share, a 20% increase from its previous regular dividend.
The total dividend of $2.50 per share
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.02 Special Dividend; 0.1% Yield
- Berry Corporation (BRY) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- Oasis Petroleum (OAS) Declares $0.375 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!