Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Declares $1.00 Special Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- S&P ends modestly lower as rising Treasury yields offset robust retail data
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index climbs after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) declared a special dividend of $1.00 per share. The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2014, to stockholders of record on November 12, 2014. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.5 percent.
The Company has also approved new quarterly cash dividend of $1.50 per common share, a 20% increase from its previous regular dividend.
The total dividend of $2.50 per share
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Laureate Education (LAUR) Declares $7.01 Special Dividend; 41.4% Yield
- ATN International (ATNI) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!