Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Wall Street rally fizzles out as Evergrande worries persist; Nike drops
- Over $100 Billion Wiped Off: Bitcoin (BTC) Price Falls As China's Central Bank Vows to Ban Cryptocurrency Trading
- Nike (NKE) Stock Falls On a Revenue Miss and Slashed FY Sales Outlook, Analysts Bullish Despite NT Supply Chain Challenges
- Oil heads for third straight week of gains as supply tightens
- Here's Why Meredith (MDP) Stock Price Soared 18% in After Hours
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 20, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 11, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 7, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Chanos Says He's Short Wynn (WYNN)
- Wynn Resorts (WYNN) Climbs 2.5%
- Lockheed Martin (LMT) Increases Dividend to $2.80/sh; Announces Up to $5B Share Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!