Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- World shares ride earnings to fresh high, dollar steady
- Oil prices edge higher as Delta variant spread caps gains
- Dollar trades near recent lows; kiwi climbs
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (CERS) (NVTA) (ATVI) Higher; (ZY) (LPSN) (OSUR) Lower (more...)
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
Wynn Resorts Ltd (NASDAQ: WYNN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.50 per share, or $2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 20, 2015, to stockholders of record on August 11, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of August 7, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wynn Resorts Ltd (WYNN) call put ratio 2.9 calls to 1 put with focus on August weekly 100 calls into quarter results
- Sixth Street Specialty Lending (TSLX) Declares $0.41 Quarterly Dividend; 7% Yield
- CBB Bancorp (CBBI) Declares $.061 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!