Winnebago Industries (WGO) Declares $0.18 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Futures drift lower ahead of comments from Fed speakers
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks hold firm as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share, or $0.72 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on January 26, 2022, to stockholders of record on January 12, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of January 11, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eltek Ltd (ELTK) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- CLPS Incorporation (CLPS) Declares $0.10 Special Dividend; 9.6% Yield
- Gentex Corp (GNTX) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!