Winnebago Industries (WGO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- S&P 500 and Nasdaq notch highest closes since early 2022
- U.S. economy adds 199,000 jobs in November
- Fed should 'lowball' rate cuts expectations next week says analyst after strong jobs data
- Bernstein's best idea for 2024? Short Tesla stock
- Analysts defend Broadcom as annual guidance falls short after FQ4 earnings beat
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 27, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 13, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 11, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Safeguard Scientifics (SFE) Declares $0.35 Special Dividend; 35.7% Yield
- Lennox (LII) Declares $1.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1% Yield
- Hillenbrand (HI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.1% to $0.2225; 2.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!