Winnebago Industries (WGO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 26, 2018, to stockholders of record on September 12, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of September 11, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Open Text (OTEX) to Divest Application Modernization and Connectivity Business to Rocket Software for $2.275B
- Union Pacific (UNP) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!