Winnebago Industries (WGO) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- Futures subdued ahead of comments from Fed officials; Zscaler falls
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Amazon is now the biggest delivery business in the U.S. - WSJ
- Stocks steady as dollar dithers ahead of US data
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 5, 2018, to stockholders of record on June 20, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of June 19, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Eltek Ltd (ELTK) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- Bread Financial Holdings, Inc. (BFH) Obtains Inaugural Holding Company Issuer Credit Ratings
- Fastenal (FAST) Declares $0.38 Special Dividend; 0.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!