Winnebago Industries (WGO) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 1.7% Yield
- Wall St ends slightly higher after mixed Fed statements
- Charlie Munger dies at 99
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
Winnebago Industries (NYSE: WGO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 5, 2015, to stockholders of record on July 22, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of July 20, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Winnebago Industries (WGO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PG&E Corp. (PCG) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Ault Alliance (AULT) Issues Q3 Letter to Stockholders
- Genco Shipping & Trading Limited (GNK) Advances Fleet Renewal Strategy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!