Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Declares $0.71 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.71 per share, or $2.84 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 15, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 31, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AGCO Corp. (AGCO) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.20; 0.5% Yield
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Declares $1.02 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Declares $0.22 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield