Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Inflation fears stalk stocks
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- Amazon wins court fight against $303 million EU tax order, Engie loses
- Fed talk keeps dollar tied as focus remains on inflation
- Toyota (TM) Gains on a $2.3 Billion Share Buyback and Almost Doubled Q4 Profit
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 21, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 19, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gap, Inc. (GPS) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; Resumes Buybacks
- Cummins (CMI) Declares $1.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2% Yield
- CVR Energy (CVI) Announces Special Dividend and Advancement of Renewable Diesel Initiatives
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!