Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 3.3% Yield
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 25, 2017, to stockholders of record on July 21, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of July 19, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Santa Cruz County Bank (SCZC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.125; 1% Yield
- First Bancorp (FBNC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 11.1% to $0.20; 1.9% Yield
- MGM Growth Properties (MGP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4% to $0.515; 5.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!