Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.39 Quarterly Dividend; 3.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends with broad sell-off on spiking inflation fears
- Bitcoin Falls as Musk Says Tesla (TSLA) Will Suspend Vehicle Purchases Using Bitcoin, Citing Use of Fossil Fuels in Mining
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post largest gain since 2009 as inflation ramps up
- Bill Ackman said has he been working on a transaction for Pershing Square Tontine (PSTH) for months
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.39 per share, or $1.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 22, 2017, to stockholders of record on October 27, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of October 26, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
- Hyster-Yale Materials (HY) Raises Quarterly Dividend 1.6% to $0.3225; 1.8% Yield
- Penske Automotive Group (PAG) Raises Quarterly Dividend 2.3% to $0.44; 2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!