Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Wall St. set to open lower as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- U.S. consumer prices post biggest gain in nearly 12 years as inflation pressures build
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
- A 'Collection of Attractive and Growing Entertainment Assets': Disney (DIS) Price Target Raised at Morgan Stanley as 2022 is a 'Key Time to Own Shares'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 26, 2016, to stockholders of record on July 22, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of July 20, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- TransUnion (TRU) Raises Quarterly Dividend 26.7% to $0.095; 0.4% Yield
- Broadridge (BR) Declares $0.575 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Houlihan Lokey (HLI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 30.3% to $0.43; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!