Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.37 Quarterly Dividend; 2.7% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.37 per share, or $1.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 24, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 26, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 24, 2017.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Digital Colony to Acquire Landmark Dividend LLC (LMRK)
- Palace Bidco Oy (“WSIP Bidco”) Announces a Recommended Cash Offer of SEK 165 Per Share to the Shareholders of Adapteo Plc (“Adapteo”)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!