Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Dow hits record, cyclicals rise on jobless claims data
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
- Uber (UBER) Falls After Missing on Revenue Expectations, Analysts Lower PTs on Regulatory and Driver Supply Concerns
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 24, 2016, to stockholders of record on January 26, 2016, with an ex-dividend date of January 22, 2016.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Allied Motion (AMOT) Raises Quarterly Dividend 25% to $0.025
- Atmos Energy (ATO) Declares $0.625 Quarterly Dividend; 2.4% Yield
- Shore Bancshares (SHBI) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!