Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.35 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Wall St ends lower, pulled down by tech stocks
- AT&T (T) to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) in Blockbuster Deal, Valuation Estimated at $150 Billion
- Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Enters Aon plc (AON), Sells Most of Wells Fargo (WFC) Stake
- Bitcoin (BTC) Hits 3-Month Lows Before Bouncing as Musk Confirms Tesla Has Not Sold Any BTC
- Morgan Stanley Sees a Path for Amazon.com (AMZN) to Hit $6,000 In the Next 12 Months
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.35 per share, or $1.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on November 25, 2015, to stockholders of record on October 27, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of October 23, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Dillard's (DDS) Announces $500M Stock Buyback; Declares $0.15 Quarterly Dividend
- Atlanticus Reports First Quarter 2021 Financial Results
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) says STB Applies "heavier Burden" and Greater Scrutiny to CN (CNI) Bid for KCS (KSU)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!