Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.8% Yield
- Inflation fears push S&P 500 to one-month low
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar hits fresh 10-week lows ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
Williams-Sonoma (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 24, 2015, to stockholders of record on January 26, 2015, with an ex-dividend date of January 22, 2015.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Future Fuel (FF) Declares $2.50 Special Dividend; 22.3% Yield
- Barnes Group (B) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Ryder System (R) Declares $0.56 Quarterly Dividend; 2.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!