Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) Declares $0.33 Quarterly Dividend; 1.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation fears prompt tech sell-off
- Dogecoin Sees 'Sell the News' Reaction to Musk's SNL Appearance, as 'Hustle' Comment is Weighed Against Launch 'To the Moon'
- Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) Downgraded to 'Neutral' at Citi as Decelerating Growth Is Not Bullish for Multiples
- Elliott Management has stake in Duke Energy (DUK) - WSJ
- Ethereum (ETH) Soars Above $4,000 to Print Fresh Record Highs
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (NYSE: WSM) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.33 per share, or $1.32 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 26, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 25, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 23, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Williams-Sonoma, Inc. (WSM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Yum! Brands (YUM) Declares $0.50 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $2B Buyback Plan
- Dover Corp. (DOV) Declares $0.495 Quarterly Dividend; 1.3% Yield
- Entravision Communication (EVC) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!