Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 9.5% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs; Big Tech struggles ahead of earnings
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Western Asset Mortgage Capital (NYSE: WMC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share, or $0.24 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 26, 2021, to stockholders of record on October 4, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of October 1, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 9.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Western Asset Mortgage Capital (WMC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mountain Commerce Bancorp, Inc (MCBI) Raises Quarterly Dividend 3.7% to $0.14; 2% Yield
- Highway Holdings (HIHO) Declares $0.06 Quarterly Dividend; 5.7% Yield
- Baker Hughes Company (BKR) Declares $.18 Quarterly Dividend; 2.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!