West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (WST) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall St opens higher with broad-based gains
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- New Tweet From Elon Musk Sends Dogecoin (DOGE) 30% Higher
West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (NYSE: WST) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.10 per share, or $0.4 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 6, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 23, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 21, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc. (WST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS) Declares Quarterly Dividend of $0.82; 1.3% Yield
- nVent Electric (NVT) Declares $0.175 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Declares $0.275 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!