West Pharma (WST) Declares $0.14 Quarterly Dividend, 0.6% Yield; Announces Up to 800K Share Buyback Program
- Wall St extends recovery at end of volatile week
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
West Pharma (NYSE: WST) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.14 per share, or $0.56 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on May 2, 2018, to stockholders of record on April 18, 2018, with an ex-dividend date of April 17, 2018.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
The Board of Directors also authorized a share repurchase program for calendar-year 2018 of up to 800,000 shares.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on West Pharma (WST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $50M Share Repurchase
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) Announces Close of $21 Billion Speedway Sale and Return of Capital Plans
- Jack in the Box (JACK) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10% to $0.44; 1.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!