West Pharma (WST) Declares $0.13 Quarterly Dividend; 800K Shares Buyback Plan
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- AT&T (T) in Talks to Merge Media Assets with Discovery (DISCA) - WSJ
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
West Pharma (NYSE: WST) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.13 per share, or $0.52 annualized. The dividend will be payable on February 1, 2017, to stockholders of record on January 18, 2017, with an ex-dividend date of January 13, 2017. The annual yield on the dividend is 0.6 percent.
The Company also announced a share repurchase program authorizing the repurchase of up to 800,000 shares of the Company's common stock from time to time on the open market or in privately-negotiated transactions as permitted under Securities Exchange Act of 1934 Rule 10b-18.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on West Pharma (WST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bruker (BRKR) Declares $0.04 Quarterly Dividend; Approves $500 Share Repurchase
- Lam Research (LRCX) Declares $1.30 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Albany International (AIN) Declares $0.20 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!