Werner Enterprises (WERN) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; Approves 5M Share Buyback
- Dow ends at record high after upbeat jobless claims report
- PayPal (PYPL) Gains After Topping Q1 and Guidance Expectations, Crypto Seen as a Key Growth Driver Going Forward
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
- Fed's Kaplan wants taper talk 'sooner rather than later'
- U.S. weekly jobless claims drop below 500,000; layoffs lowest since 2000
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Werner Enterprises (NASDAQ: WERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 16, 2019, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of June 28, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.1 percent.
Stock Repurchase Program
The Board approved a new stock repurchase program under which Werner is authorized to repurchase up to 5 million shares of its common stock. Upon approval of the new program, the Board withdrew the previous stock repurchase authorization, which had approximately 2.0 million shares remaining available for repurchase. Werner may repurchase stock from time to time depending on market, economic and other factors. The new authorization will continue in the future, unless withdrawn by the Board of Directors.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Werner Enterprises (WERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Academy Sports and Outdoor (ASO) Prices 14M Share Secondary Offering at $32/Sh by Selling Shareholders; Announces Concurrent 3.23M Share Buyback
- Teradyne (TER) Declares $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.3% Yield
- ODP Corporation (ODP) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesDividend, Stock Buyback
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!