Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
- Wall Street ends volatile week sharply higher
- Disney (DIS) Dips As Streaming Business Shows Signs of Slowing Down, Analysts 'Very Bullish' on LT Opportunity
- Airbnb (ABNB) Bookings Up 52% to Help Sales Beat, Seen as a 'Blow Out Quarter' as More Upside is Left
- DoorDash (DASH) Reports Bigger Loss and a Sales Beat, Shares Soars on Strong Guidance and Two Upgrades to 'Buy'
- Coinbase (COIN) To Add Dogecoin Trading in the Next Few Weeks
Werner Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: WERN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 22, 2014, to stockholders of record on July 7, 2014, with an ex-dividend date of July 2, 2014.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Werner Enterprises, Inc. (WERN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Werner Enterprises (WERN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 20% to $0.12; 1% Yield
- Union Pacific (UNP) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.3% to $1.07; 1.9% Yield
- Colliers International (CIGI) Declares $0.05 Semi-Annual Dividend; 0.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!