Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) Declares $0.23 Quarterly Dividend; 3.5% Yield
- Wall St slips at open as weak China data sparks slowdown fears
- This Stock Rally Has More Legs, Could Extend Until Year End - JPMorgan
- Apple Could Outperform Into iPhone Event but Overall Risk/Reward Unfavorable - Bernstein's Sacconaghi
- Bear Market Remains Incomplete, Morgan Stanley’s Wilson Warns
- Cisco Slips as Citi Sees Nearly 15% Downside Fueled by Accelerating Market Share Losses
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Wayne Savings Bancshares (OTC: WAYN) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share, or $0.92 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on August 3, 2022, to stockholders of record on July 20, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of July 19, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.5 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Wayne Savings Bancshares (WAYN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vontier Corp. (VNT) Declares $0.025 Quarterly Dividend; 0.4% Yield
- Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) Declares $0.16 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!