Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Declares $0.50 Special Dividend; 3% Yield
- Wall Street dips as data, Fed meeting keep investors wary
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Waterstone Financial (NASDAQ: WSBF) declared a special dividend of $0.50 per share.
The dividend will be payable on April 2, 2019, to stockholders of record on March 21, 2019, with an ex-dividend date of March 20, 2019.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Waterstone Financial (WSBF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) Declares $3.00 Special Dividend; 1.6% Yield
- FedEx (FDX) Raises Quarterly Dividend 15.4% to $0.75; 1% Yield
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Declares $0.01 Quarterly Dividend; 0.2% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends, Special Dividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!