Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Washington Trust Bancorp (NASDAQ: WASH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.52 per share, or $2.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on April 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on April 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of March 31, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Murphy Oil (MUR) Declares $0.125 Quarterly Dividend; 3% Yield