Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) Declares $0.52 Quarterly Dividend; 3.8% Yield
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Washington Trust Bancorp (NASDAQ: WASH) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.52 per share, or $2.08 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 9, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of June 30, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 3.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Washington Trust Bancorp (WASH) PT Lowered to $56 at Compass Point
- McDonald's (MCD) Declares $1.29 Quarterly Dividend; 2.2% Yield
- 1st Source Corp (SRCE) Raises Quarterly Dividend 10.7% to $0.31; 3% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!