Warrior Met Coal (HCC) Declares $0.05 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- S&P 500, Dow climb for third day and close at records
- Tesla (TSLA) China Numbers 'Robust' - Wedbush
- Apple (AAPL) Shares Seen as 'Attractive' as Recent Checks Show Continuously Strong Demand - Citi
- Amazon.com warehouse workers vote to reject forming union in Alabama
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Warrior Met Coal (NYSE: HCC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.05 per share, or $0.2 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 8, 2021, to stockholders of record on March 1, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Warrior Met Coal (HCC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Civista Bancshares (CIVB) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 2.1% Yield
- AZZ, Inc. (AZZ) Declares $0.17 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- GEO Group (GEO) Suspends Quarterly Dividend to Maximize Repayment of Debt