Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.4% Yield
- Banks, oil stocks lead S&P 500, Dow higher
- Dollar dips after Fed rally, Bitcoin slumps
- Oil steady on summer demand hopes but Iranian supply looms
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Warner Music Group Corp. (NASDAQ: WMG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on June 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on May 24, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of May 21, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.4 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Q.e.p. Co., Inc. (QEPC) Declares $0.05 One-time Dividend; 0.2% Yield
- Owens Corning (OC) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
- National Fuel Gas (NFG) Raises Annual Dividend 2.2% to $0.455; 0.8% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!