Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) Declares $0.12 Quarterly Dividend; 1.2% Yield
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Warner Music Group Corp. (NASDAQ: WMG) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.12 per share, or $0.48 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on March 1, 2021, to stockholders of record on February 22, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of February 19, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 1.2 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Warner Music Group Corp. (WMG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Warner Music (WMG), Spotify (SPOT) Strike Innovative Podcast Development Deal
- Unum Group (UNM) Declares $0.285 Quarterly Dividend; 3.9% Yield
- ONEOK (OKE) Declares $0.935 Quarterly Dividend; 7.1% Yield