Village Super Market (VLGEA) Declares $0.25 Quarterly Dividend; 4.1% Yield
- S&P 500 edges down on virus woes, slowing economy
- 'Becoming JP Morgan of the Future': Square (SQ) Dips on Deal to Acquire BNPL Afterpay For $29B in Stock, Benefits Outweigh High Price Says Analyst
- Oil falls over 3% on concerns over demand and OPEC supply boost
- ON Semiconductor (ON) Surges on Strong Q2 Results and Q3 Outlook
- Dollar wavers on dovish Fed tone, mixed economic outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Village Super Market (NASDAQ: VLGEA) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.25 per share, or $1 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on July 29, 2021, to stockholders of record on July 8, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of July 7, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 4.1 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on Village Super Market (VLGEA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Micron Technology (MU) Initiates $0.10 Quarterly Dividend; 0.5% Yield
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Declares $1.14 Quarterly Dividend; 3.4% Yield
- Watts Water Technologies (WTS) Declares $0.26 Quarterly Dividend; 0.7% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!