VSE Corp. (VSEC) Declares $0.09 Quarterly Dividend; 0.9% Yield
- Wall Street closes lower on weak telecom stocks despite strong retail earnings
- Walmart (WMT) Gains After Crushing Estimates, Analysts Bulled Up on 'Strong Q1 Results'
- Home Depot (HD) Leaps After Topping Q1 Estimates, Analyst Positive
- Tesla (TSLA) Stuck as It Can't Deliver 10,000+ Cars From Its Fremont Factory Amid Supply Chain Issues - Report
- Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) Now Almost Out of Wells Fargo (WFC), Invests Further into Verizon (VZ) and Kroger (KR), More Selling than Buying Says Analyst
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
VSE Corp. (NASDAQ: VSEC) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per share, or $0.36 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on February 10, 2021, to stockholders of record on January 27, 2021, with an ex-dividend date of January 26, 2021.
The annual yield on the dividend is 0.9 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on VSE Corp. (VSEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bright Machines to Become Public Company via Merger with SCVX (SCVX)
- Marathon Petroleum (MPC) announces modified Dutch auction tender offer to purchase up to $4 billion of its outstanding common stock
- UPDATE: WalkMe Ltd. (WKME) Files Registration Statement for Proposed IPO
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!