VAALCO Energy (EGY) Declares $0.0325 Quarterly Dividend; 2.8% Yield
- Nasdaq slides 1% as chipmaker Micron's warning rekindles tech rout
- Citi’s Top Equity Strategist Warns Analysts are Too Bullish on Stocks
- Bank of America Clients Continue to Buy the Rally, New Data Shows
- Novavax (NVAX) Crashes 30% After a Deep Guidance Cut, Analyst 'Frustrated'
- 'Hard to Say' Whether Current Crypto Bear Market is Over - Morgan Stanley
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
VAALCO Energy (NYSE: EGY) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.0325 per share, or $0.13 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on September 23, 2022, to stockholders of record on August 24, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of August 23, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 2.8 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on VAALCO Energy (EGY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CORRECTING AND REPLACING - VAALCO Energy Declares Quarterly Dividend
- VAALCO Announces Board Approved Share Buy-Back Post Closing and Provides Update on Transformational Transaction
- Gray Television (GTN) Declares $0.08 Quarterly Dividend; 1.6% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!