United Security Bancshares (UBFO) Declares $0.11 Quarterly Dividend; 6.7% Yield
- Wall Street set to open lower as recession worries mount
- MongoDB (MDB) skyrockets after crushing results, guidance estimates; analysts buoyed
- China eases COVID quarantine rules in major policy adjustment
- Bernstein's Sacconaghi cuts Tesla (TSLA) estimates to 'significantly' below consensus on EV demand issues
- Carvana (CVNA) plunges as analyst downgrades on bankruptcy risk
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
United Security Bancshares (NASDAQ: UBFO) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.11 per share, or $0.44 annualized.
The dividend will be payable on October 25, 2022, to stockholders of record on October 11, 2022, with an ex-dividend date of October 7, 2022.
The annual yield on the dividend is 6.7 percent.
For a dividend history and other dividend-related data on United Security Bancshares (UBFO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morningstar (MORN) Raises Quarterly Dividend 4.2% to $0.375; $500M Buyback Announced
- Matador Resources (MTDR) to Raise Qtr Dividend 50% to $0.15/Share
- Nordson Corp. (NDSN) Declares $0.65 Quarterly Dividend; 1.1% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesDividends
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!